It's Showtime

Hi Cuties, 

For the past few months I have been very busy having rehearsal after rehearsal, but now it has come to an end and I can safely say all our hard work has paid off. The Christmas Variety show has always been an event I look forward to year upon year. It is always exciting to see and to bond with friends that I haven't seen in a while. Although it is stressful and extremely hard work, I am going to miss it. I am absolutely gutted that 2014 was my last show but I have made so many friends and so many memories that will last a lifetime. Dancing will still be a part of my life and I will continue to do it till I am old but for now my time on the stage has come to a hold. 

I would like to give a huge thanks to Academy Performing Arts for looking after me and thank you for loving me for 6 years and I'm sure there will be many years to follow. 
Love you my APA family 


Here are some behind the scenes photos from 2010- 2014: 
2010

2013

BTS of 2014

 























Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts