One With Nature








Hey Guys,

Summer is almost here I'm so excited but at the same time I'm not. This summer like all summers of my university life I need to work. I have to save up so I can eat well at uni. I'm not one of those students who just eat pot noodles or just bread, you need a good diet to do well so that your brain can concentrate and your body can keep up with your brain. I've experienced laziness in not wanting to cook a good meal and honestly it is just part of the experience. It's like you haven't been to uni if you haven't lived off noodles and bread for a few days.
If you are interested in life at uni then I am so for writing about my experiences just let me know on social media. Right now I am just trying to get through my last exams and begin my summer with some sun hopefully. 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts