Elegant Cupcakes





Hey Guys,

I have a #JustDessert today and it is the one I made for Mother's day. I decided to try using different pipping techniques so here's one. It is super elegant, easy to do and looks so pretty. I put a couple of little edible balls at the top as it looked very bare and this is how it turned out. 
I apologise for the bad upload times but I am getting back into it; I hope you try this and send me pictures. 


Ingredients: 
1 1/2 cups Plain Flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoon butter
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 tablespoon milk

Method: 
-Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
-Mix the butter and the sugar together 
-Add in the eggs one in a time
-Sift in the flour, baking powder and salt
-Add in the extract and finally add milk bit by bit making sure that it isn't stiff but not too runny. 
-Place in the oven for 18-20 mins. 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts