The Queen's House











Hey Guys,

I know I'm posting late, hehe sorry; try not to do it again. 
Anyway back to this weeks post. I know you've seen this place millions of times but its Greenwich Park but its a different angle so its fine, hehe. The first few photos are taken by the Queen's house. The Queen's house was designed by Inigo Jones; he was made to do this by King James I's wife, Anne of Denmark. It was apparently a gift from the king to apologise for swearing in front of her after she had accidentally killed one of his favourite dogs during a hunt. Anne of Denmark only lived to see the first floor completed and it wasn't till 10 years later when James' son gave it to his wife who finished the project. There is so much more history to the building once it was completed which you can check out in Greenwich. 
Though the pictures in this post may seem like it is sunny but it was super super cold. When you thought spring was just around the corner it gets super cold and apparently it will snow next week; but we shall just have to see.
I know I posted late so I won't bore you, hope you have a good week and I'll see you on Sunday.

Outfit:
Jacket: Zara
Shoes: Nike
Bag: Longchamp

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts