Musical Movie Marathon











Hey Guys,

Yes it's them again! We were reunited in the holidays and had a crazy movie day watching all our favourite movies; well mainly High School Musical (HSM) and Grease (and yes we watched all three high school musicals.) For those who haven't watched or even heard of HSM and you were born in the 90s well what can I say; I am just very disappointed in you. However, if you were born in the 21st century, let me explain what HSM is. 
Dancing, singing and basketball. That pretty much sums up HSM; it is a movie about a group of teens singing their way through high school; or secondary school if you live in the UK. You see their progression through the 3 movies and you even get to watch them graduate. In my opinion they are great movies but many don't fail to disagree. 
Grease on the other hand is pretty much the same. I would say it is the adult version on HSM 1; but instead of the basketball there's really cool cars. 
I just want to thank these girls for coming over because I had an amazing time even if we were screaming our heads off at 9pm. Also, don't forget our plan in September, we gotta start planning, *silent yay*

Outfit:
Onesie: No Idea
Shoes: Nike 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts