Pocket of your Ripped Jeans










Hey Guys,

"So you can keep me, inside the pocket of your ripped jeans. 
Holding me closer till our eyes meet, you won't ever be alone. 
Wait for me to come home."

Sorry bout that cheeky promo for Ed Sheeran but I LOVEEE that song. 
Ed Sheeran is just OMG. For those who are wondering what that song is called it is "Photograph" 
Anyway I hope y'all are doing well and having a good Sunday morning. If you are in the UK, are you watching the marathon? For those who don't know today is the Virgin Money London Marathon. It happens every year and so it is the one day where all the roads are closed and bunch of people run around London raising money for their chosen charities. I put my hands up for these people; they have trained so hard for this one day and after 26 miles it will all be over. If you are running the marathon, I wish you the best of luck and though this is going to be very difficult I just hope you have fun. 

Outfit:
Shirt: Superdry
Shoes: Nike

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts