Bath Bombs Away!








Hey Guys,

So I have something a lil different today and no this is not sponsored just thought it would be nice to do something different since time is not on my side lately. I have a few bath bombs here and no unfortunately I haven't got any pictures of after they go in but maybe I'll save that for a video. 
So all the bath bombs I'll be talking about are from Lush, not being biased but they have good bath bombs. The first bath bomb is the intergalactic bath bomb. This is my ultimate favourite bath bomb, it smells so good and as you put it into the water it is as if the sky is in your bath. My only negative that I can say about this is the scent, it isn't as strong when in water but when you smell it as a whole bath bomb, it isn't the best. But that is me and maybe your nose will be different to mine. Lets just say I'm into really fresh and fruity scents and this is more strong and hard hitting in the nostrils. 
The next bath bomb is the Northern Lights, part of the Christmas edition. This oh my gosh is gorgeous. The way Lush makes bath bombs and makes them explode and spin in a particular way is genius, no idea how they do it. My northern lights looks weird, yes I know, sorry I kinda left it in the sun. Nevertheless this bath bomb did it's job and spun till it couldn't anymore. What would be awesome is to see this bath bomb move in a particular direction and not just round in a circle to make it really look like the northern lights. 
Last one is Candy Mountain, also part of the Christmas edition. Candy Mountain is a bubble bar and not a bath bomb therefore you have to crumble it under the tap and bubbles will be made. If you just place into the water like the other bath bombs, well lets just say you'll be sitting on a candy mountain. Bubble bars are not exactly my thing, I do like them but this one was very oily and glittery. Lush use a lot of glitter and sometimes I don't want to get out of the bath looking like a glitter ball. But it's okay because these are only 3 out of so many products Lush sell. 
Anyway I hope you like my short lil post, hope you enjoy your week.

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts