I'M BACK!!!









Hey Guys,

So as you can see I have been away for about a month trying to be a student but I am back and oh boy have I missed doing this. 
I have been so busy this last month it has been insane but we're now on a steady road and the end of the tunnel is finally beginning to appear. I am so excited for the summer and I just can't wait to find out where adventure takes us. I may have been away from here but our JNB youtube page has been doing well with weekly uploads every wednesday. I'm unsure of how the future will end up but for the last month or so we've been trying to make it a weekly thing and it has been going well so far. If you didn't see our music video, I highly recommend you check it out because quite frankly it's one of the best videos on the internet. 
Anyway back to myself. I have a few things lined up for you guys because is most important thing about this whole blogging thing. If you aren't organised well good luck.
I'm gonna keep this short, I just wanted to update you guys to let you know I am alive and have exciting things lined up.

Outfit:
Top: Hollister
Leggings: H&M
Jumper: Topman

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts