My Summer has finally began










Hey Guys,

I'm back for the moment hehe. Sorry about being M.I.A for a couple of months i'll tell you guys why soon but for the moment I'm back. I'm not promising that I will post every week or every two weeks but I will post when I can so just come back every sunday or check my social media to see if I have a new post. 

My fave type of oufit at the moment is tee dresses or anything that i can turn into a dress coz it's so easy and you don't need to think about matching bottoms or anything like that. Its just so easy. I've actually bought this basketball jersey from river island's men section. Its in a size small and its actually quite on the long size. It works perfectly, well if you were shorts because it's kinda see through. I've put a denim shirt around my waist to pull in the shirt making it more appealing to look at for a female. I also have blue adidas iniki runners on which are my fave type of shoe. They are so small and cute and just make any outfit complete. Lastly to complete my look I've put a JNB cap on because ya know gotta rep. 

Hope you like todays post, not sure when i'll be back but I'll see you soon.  

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts