#JJStylesMen #6 | Check me out
























Hey Guys,

It's Harry again. Back on the good old blog for another #JJStylesMen. You guys seem to like him more than me, so thanks guys. *insert Harry's big headed comment*
But anyway, since you know him already lets just get straight into the outfit.
Checkered/ Checked shirt whatever it is actually called. These omg I live for to be honest. For both guys and girls these types of shirts just tie up the whole outfit. It is easy to make a simple outfit have lil pop of colour. 
The checked shirt and tee is from American Eagle. Before I move on I want to say how sad I am that there are no American Eagles in the UK anymore, just whyyy. Anyway, jeans from Pull and Bear and jacket from Zara. Also special thanks to Greta and Blessing for photobombing. 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts