Travel Tips

            Rome, Chicago and Manila; these are a few places I have travelled to. Travelling is one of my favourite things to do; I guess you could say I got it from my mum. We love travelling the world, seeing new things and learning about the different cultures.
            I love travelling especially by plane. I know some people are afraid of flying or have never been on a plane before but for me, it is one of my favourite transportations EVER! However, travelling isn’t just about going on a plane; it is about going somewhere new, away from your home and enjoying new sights. You can do this simply by making a journey by train, car or even by foot.
Travelling doesn’t necessarily mean to go to a different country. Travelling means to make a journey; a journey physically or mentally. A journey to explore your surroundings, allowing you to learn about the place or even about yourself.
I am very fortunate to be able to explore the world as I have been to many countries at such a young age. I am also grateful for my family taking me to these beautiful places and to the people I have met on these journeys. Thank you to everyone that I have met for making my stay a great one. 


Anyway, onto something you guys are more interested in. Here are a few of my travelling tips:
1.    Plan where you are going, and make sure you book tickets; whether its plane, train or even just coach tickets. BOOK THEM IN ADVANCE!!
2.    Make sure you have enough money. You never know what might happen, you might want to just shop a lot when you are there or you might get stranded there for a couple of hours or even days.
3.    If you do book tickets that have a scheduled time to leave, make sure you are there on time.
4.    Make sure you have fun!

My travelling essentials:
·      Money
·      Passport and/or tickets
·      Charged gadgets
·      Suitable clothing
·      Water or some sort of liquid; keep yourself hydrated!

·      Food. If you don’t have time, bring food with you or buy something.
    Don’t travel on an empty stomach.

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts