HELLO 2019!











Hey Guys,

It is finally 2019, I hope the first 18 hours has been good to you and that the last few hours of 2018 wasn't too hard on you. 2018 was an amazing year I learnt so much in just 365 days. When you think about how many days there were this year it doesn't seem like a lot but it has been a great "few" days whether my world spun upset down or reached the moon it has been a year that has given me many good memories. I have achieved so much from travelling to doing charity work. 
I have met so many new people this year and have really come out of my comfort zone to do new things and to try to cook more, and well, more edible foods. 
To the new people I have met this year, thanks for experiencing life with me and I hope we can be friends for a lifetime. 

I am so grateful to those who have stuck by my blog's side for 4 years now even though my effort hasn't been 100%. My quality of photos and my confidence has completely grown this year and I am so happy as I get to give you increasingly amazing photos.
 I am no longer shy or embarrassed to take photos in public, even with my friends standing there beside me all pointing their phone torches at me in public just to get the full effect.
In 2019 I hope to bring you better quality photos. But you will have to be patient with me as exam season can be tough. Multitasking my blog and my education as well as my life can be a handful but I will try my best to give you good content. My goal in 2019 for my blog is to be more engaging with you guys. So bare with me and we'll get there. 

Talking of engagement, please do hit the subscribe button in the menu bar and maybe leave a comment below what you want to see me do this year and what kind of posts you like best.

I wish you all an amazing year, do check out my social medias 
@/ jj_maple_syrup -twitter and instagram
@/ jjmaplesyrup -snapchat

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts