Watch yourself it's 2019!







Hey Guys,

It's finally 2019 WAHEYYY!!! 
I'm so excited as 2019 has officially started, I hope it is going well so far and I hope work and school isn't stressing you out just yet. Since it is super cold outside and I'm tired of showing you pictures of my coat I thought I might as well stay in and show off my new watch. 
Elon Novac wanted to collab with me and I'm so glad I get to share this experience with you. Elon Novac watches are designed in Canada using vegan leather, all their watches are so sophisticated it is so difficult to choose which one to buy. They have a range of different styles and designs allowing you to choose which one suits you best.
 As well as all of that, they provide a child in poverty with an education. 

I mean what more do you guys want? 
Ohh.. I know what you want.. 
Well guess what, Elon Novac are that generous yes; when you use my code 
'Jessie' 
yup you get 20%. Enjoy!

 I hope you enjoy your 2019, start the year off right, stay organised and get yourself a watch from Elon Novac

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts