Sunrising on Pointe











Hey Guys,

Firstly I want to apologise to all my fellow ballerinas that I have offended with my bad technique. I will say it was freezing cold but I have no excuses just allow me please. It has been a long while since I put these bad boys on and yeah I know I say that every year when I put them on but I do really miss it. Dancing has been part of my life for a very long time and when I went to uni I stopped because quite frankly I don't have the time for it, I know it's not really an excuse, if I really wanted to I would make time. But the only place I can dance now is the RAD which is in central London and making that trek more than twice a week is just not really worth it. I can hear my mother's voice in my head saying it would be worth it or just teach but I have to make a choice, science or dance, and I guess you could say I choose science.
Do not fear! Jessie has a solution. Once I graduate when I have endless hours to waste I'll go back to it, do something that I enjoy, go back to my roots even if it is just for you guys and just for the gram. 
Is there anything that you used to do and really miss? Let me know in the comments below or message me on social media. 
Don't forget to hit subscribe, you guys never do it! So please hit that subscribe at the very top right of the page. 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts