Thanks ikea :)




Hey Guys,

Lets just take a moment to thank Ikea and there amazing interior designers. I have been looking long and hard for those Instagram Walls in London or those Insta worthy places like they do in America but I was looking at it so wrong. Ikea is literally the best place to take photos. Now I don't say go there and have a full on photoshoot.. though I might have to do that soon.. but you know just be sensible you don't want ikea throwing us out or having no picture signs all over the places. So be casual, but go appreciate the designs ikea has to offer, maybe tag them to make them less prone to wanting to throw us out.
Anyway, jacket is from Miss Sixty of course, hoodie from H&M and leggings from Nike. And yes if you must ask, I am wearing Js in this picture hehe.

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts