Flying With Butterflies Part 3





















Well this is the end, the last part of my Flying With Butterflies mini series. Whilst at the tropical butterfly house in South Yorkshire I not only learnt a lot about the different types of wildlife but also it allowed me to relax and to spend time with people I love. Half a day is enough to go around the whole centre; to visit the butterflies, different wildlife and to have a little run around in the playground. I highly recommend going to the Tropical Butterfly House in Sheffield; it isn't just for the girls but for the whole family. If you want a place to visit that is fun, not expensive and allows you to have quality time with the family then this is the place to go.

Outfit:
Crop Top: Topshop
Skirt: Present
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Longchamp
Temporary Tattoos: Matalan

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts