Is It Christmas Yet?













Christmas, one of the best times of the year. The songs, the movies and all the Christmas food get me so excited for the festivity. Though we are still in the Autumn season I have officially watched one festive movie and listened to a bunch of festive songs.
The whole outfit above reminds me of Autumn with the leaves falling and everything getting that little bit cosier. My Zara cardigan is one of the most comfortable and warmest items of clothing that I own. It is a unique cardigan that can make any outfit cuter and more elegant. The H&M skirt in the images above remind me of Autumn due to the colours of the skirt and it can be easily paired up, whether the occasion be formal or not. Christmas may be around the corner but for now we have to make the most of the Autumn season. 

Outfit:
Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Giant Cardigan: Zara
Shoes: Forever 21

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts