Christmas Reunion
































Hey Guys, 
Hope you all had a good Christmas and a very good New Year. I am finally back from the Philippines and I know many people are excited to see these photos, so here we are. 
These photos were taken on Christmas Eve where I spent the whole day with my family who many I have not seen in many years. It was so nice to spend time with my family in one place. The venue was near my mum's hometown and as you can see from the pictures above it was very beautiful. The venue had a big area where we stayed, played games, ate and had a photo-booth. The venue also had 3 swimming pools, a pool table and even a basketball court. I had the best time and I hope I can go again very soon. A huge thank you to everyone that was part of my holiday, for making it such an amazing eventful holiday where many memories have been made.

Outfit:
Shorts: H&M
Other: Philippines

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts