No Longer A Teen?!












Hey guys,

Another year has gone by and I am again a year older. This is the year that I officially enter the adult world because I am no longer a teen. AAHHH yea i know its scary. I have a few photos from yesterday as a few of my really close friends went out for dinner so here it is. 
Gillray's Steakhouse is the restaurant we went to. Their service is amazing, that is the first comment I can tell you. Their food is amazing. The place, how they decorated, the location just everything was so perfect. It made me feel like an adult. It was such a sophisticated place and I couldn't say anything more. I have put some pictures above of the food we had, of course I had the big giant burger. I'm telling you, it was worth every single penny. 
I had such a great time, it was the first of many, I hope. 
I am going to try and go more places this year. Travel more and enjoy the present. Since time is going by so quickly I feel like I am getting too caught up in it all and living way too much in the future. Yes it is good to think about what is to come and to plan everything but sometimes you have to enjoy what is in front of you. I learnt that yesterday. When sitting in the restaurant there was a moment where time stood still. We sat just finishing our starters and I felt genuinely content with where I was and who I was with. That sense of friendship, pure joy and just genuine contentment. I was super happy. I felt, in that moment that I was no longer a teen and that made me feel good. It is strange, yes I want to go back and I do miss being a kiddo but I'm now in this new chapter of my life where there's responsibility, not too much but it is still there. Many people older than me are probably disagreeing with me right now but I guess I felt free. There was no strings holding me back and it lifted so much stress off my shoulders. 
Thank you to all those who greeted me, to those who came to see me and spend time with me and those who gave me a cheeky lil gift. Thank you to all of you, for still investing your time in reading this after so many years.
Thank you to you all and all the years still to come.

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts