Rooftop at Canary Wharf











Hey Guys,

We've had a lil taster of 2017 and well let me just say it has gone so quickly. I don't understand how it has gone by so quickly but never mind we still have 51 weeks to go till 2018. Now I know Crossrail place was so 2016 and yes I'm kinda late but I finally have been to the Crossrail place and seen the gardens on the roof. I remember going to this place when it was being built and taking a photo with my class mates in the exact place of my first picture. It is amazing how a few months can create a beautiful place just like this one. 
Not only this but on the roof next to the garden is Big Easy; which is a restaurant and is where the food in the images above are from. The food from here was amazing, it provides the guests with an American dining experience with tastes from the Southern States. From the 5th photo you can see our starter and oh boy it was not a starter. It was amazing but so filling, although bare in mind there was only 3 of us. I really recommend going there and let me know if it was enjoyable and also what you ordered. 
I'm keeping this short and simple so I shall see you next week.

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts