Ducks Everywhere!








Hey Guys,

I know my schedule lately has been an absolute mess. I'm trying to make time for blogging but currently I have so much work to do for uni so it is quite impossible. I've set some blog post for the next few weeks then it'll be easter so I'll try and put some more time into blogging for you guys. If you want to see more of me check out my twitter where I post almost everyday and you can check out the Jam N Bakers Youtube page where I post every 2 weeks and I edit all of those videos so at least you know I'm alive and doing something productive for your eyes. 
This weekend I went to the Midlands to spend time with family and of course I took some photos. I brought some bread all the way from uni and fed them to the birds and they just surrounded me, it was so scary. I was spinning on the spot cause I wanted as many birds as possible to get bread. Some of the birds got so close and they grabbed the bread from my hand, it was so exciting. 
But anyway hope you all have a good night and I'll see you next week.

Outfit:
Jacket: Forever 21
Crop Jumper: Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Nike

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts