The Great Court







Hey Guys,

You probably are wondering where I am in today's blog post and well it's the British Museum's inner courtyard. This courtyard is the largest covered public square in Europe covering two-acres of space. I will be quite honest that I'm not really into the whole museum experience thing especially if it comes to history. It's not because I'm not interested but because it really freaks me out. I dunno I have a wild imagination sometimes. British museum on the other hand was very fun not just because it had an awesome staircase but that glass roof was pretty awesome too. The outfit today isn't very exciting as the day was mainly about walking around and being comfortable but for those who wanted to know what my ootd was, here we go. Sweater is from pull and bear, leggings are H&M, hoodie is H&M and trainers are nike. 
If you like these kind of posts let me know by hitting follow in the menu bar on the top left corner. Thank you x

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts