#JJStylesMen #7 | Castle Coma














Hey Guys,

Guess who it is again! It's Harry YAY!!!
These photos have been on hold for sooooo long and I feel so bad, so sorry Harry but you can finally upload them on your IG now aye. Anyway in these photo we went to Leicester and went to some castle but the castle isn't a castle anymore as it is a prison apparently. But since I don't know much about the location I'll talk about something I do know and that's his outfit. 
Harry's outfit is super simple, yes okay a blazer isn't simple and it is very formal but it went with the castle vibes and it's cute. Harry is wearing a simple white shirt from American eagle and a checkered blue shirt from Next which really gives his outfit a lil colour. American Eagle I am so sad about because they no longer have any shops in the UK like whyyyyy. We did swap out the blazer for this leather looking jacket from Zara which really made the outfit so much more casual but really stylish. Two things I would change about this outfit is that I would and should of added a necklace to the outfit and the second thing is I would change the shoes which are from Clarks to white converse or white Yeezys would be perfect. 
Thank you to Harry my model for today and my two cheeky photo bombers Blessing and Greta

Have a lovely day. 
~JJ~

Popular Posts