Starting the New Year on Pointe










Hey Guys,

Hope you had a wonderful New Years and a good holiday with plenty of rest. Now we're back to the hustle I hope everyone works hard and the year of 2018 brings success to you all. We started the year super super cold, well I can speak for those who live in London, that it was freezing. Yes, before you ask I did go out like that on New Years day, it was freezing but don't worry I was wearing tights. I really miss my pointe shoes so I thought start the year right and wear them so that there's a chance that in 2018 I will wear them more and for sure it will happen. My dress from New Look has loads of polka dots. A filipino tradition is to wear clothing with polka dots on it. The more dots the more money you get that year. Not sure if it works but this tradition has made me do it every year. My coat is from Zara and the shoes are from USC. Pointe shoes and skin coloured tights are from Dancers box. Start your year on point and success with come your way. 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts