DIY Notebooks





Hey Guys, 

Since I am going to do an outreach programme in the Philippines I made a few notebooks from scratch for the kids to use and here are a few of them. With the help of my cousin we threaded pieces of paper together then covered it in card to give it a paper back feeling.
 Once the skeleton was finished all we had to do was decorate.I made the covers using paper a little bit bigger than A4 then wrapped the notebook in it and done, its as simple as that, though it was harder to do than it sounds. I will probably finish them off with the kids allowing them to write their own names on their notebooks or something of that nature. Of course I will update you on this journey so I can get you guys involved as much as possible. 

Also if any of you have any spare change please do donate to one of my cutest friends, shes been on the blog before, she’s doing a 5K muddy run for cancer. 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts