#JJStylesMen #8 | Richmond Park















Hey Guys,

My model for today is Justin and Eevee. And yes these photos were from last Autumn, sorry I know I should really put out content that fits in this season but what can I do I like to do things in advance hehe. Justin's outfit for today is very simple; a plain white Hollister tee with plain black joggers from ASOS. He has a very simple outfit on that is very comfortable and perfect for a hike. In some of the photos he is wearing a green H&M bomber jacket and my Michael Kors backpack. The jacket completed the look perfectly but I guess he got hot from the walk and I don't blame him since the sun was bright and high up in the sky that day.   My lil doggo was being a trooper that day too and you can see our blog post here. Yeah I know it was a longgg time ago but forgive me. Do check out the park we went to which was Richmond Park in which I spoke about in my other blog post link above. I'll keep it short so I'll see you next week. 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts