Aqua Planet






Hey Guys,

Do excuse my holiday tummy, this was near the end of my holiday and well Jollibee got to me. Aqua planet is one of the biggest water theme parks in Asia. Slides everywhere and a lazy river and a wave pool, oh my childhood dreams came true. Not only was it great fun but I got an amazing tan though the tan lines were that great. I'm not going to talk about the slides that much because you should see them for yourselves but one slide that honestly terrified me was the drop. The drop is a slide where you stand in a tube and they just drop you, oh boy I screamed for my life. It was honestly terrifying, never again but great fun and you should try it, only once. This is the last of the Philippines adventures I hope you've enjoyed them, there will be videos to follow on JNB's youtube page.

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts