JNB x DIAZ





















Hey Guys,

Finally the long awaited pictures from the JNB x Diaz event.
Firstly, I want to say a huge thank you to my family that came along and helped us out to make our event a huge success. I want to also say a huge thank you to everyone who came to all the events, who donated money and those who helped to spread the word. And of course my team, thank you for all the help and support that you've given me to help those who need it the most, I really appreciate you all. 
JNB x DIAZ
Diaz elementary school is a primary school up in the hills of Porac. Not many people go up there to see these people due to the terrain but we made the journey despite the terrible weather at the end. We pushed through the heat, we slid down the hills but we shared our blessings, our love and our positive vibes. This event was one to never forget and I can't wait for the ones in the future. This is only the beginning of something so wonderful and I can't wait to share with you all what is to happen next. 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts