Here comes the sun..





Hey Guys,

Have you noticed the sun is literally teasing us. One moment it is sunny then the next it is like full on winter. I am so excited though, because that sun is finally starting to show it's true colours and I just can't wait to not go out with a coat on. I'm really sick of lugging around a coat but I don't want to get sick so no matter the weather right now, I've got a coat. (Dang my mum would be so proud hehe) Let me know what your favourite kind of weather is, if you asked me a few years ago I would say winter, because in England we use to get snow but now what's the point of cold weather if frozen water isn't falling from the sky. Why must I get that cold if the ground isn't going to turn white? So now I'm kinda digging spring, but I'll let you know when it comes along. 
Again yes I am wearing those shoes but I promise I'll try and mix it up. Don't hold it against me though I do love my Js to pieces. I also have my H&M crop and a pair of Nike leggings and my trusty MK bag. 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts