Will you be my Valentines?







Hey Guys,

Lets just take a moment to appreciate my JEFFREY CAMPBELLS OMG aren't they gorgeous. Sorry mum I know they are really high but they cute. 
My outfit is really simple, just a tee from Levi's which I turned into a crop, Nike leggings, my MK bag (thanks madam) my famous red coat, skirt from Philippines and of course my beloved Jeffrey Campbells. I can literally hear my cousin laughing at me because of my shoes, and she would literally say in our language, "look at you, so posh" with an added "my gulaay". Which translates as my vegetable but its just an expression like omg. 
Also can we take a moment to appreciate the throne that I found, I was literally loving my life so much hehe. 
Anyway late upload again, sorry, I know I know I say this all the time, that I will get better but forgive me school is important. Stay in school kids, trust me the amount of holiday time you get at work, its not enough. hehe anyway..

Have a lovely day
~JJ~

Popular Posts