Hello Spring!







Hey Guys,

Happy Mother's day to my British Folk! Hope you are spoiling your mums to bits or that you are being spoilt to pieces. As usual I have my amazing red coat on and soon it will be too hot to wear so don't worry if you are sick of seeing it. Speaking of heat, it is the first day of spring today, did you remember to turn your clocks an hour forward? 
Spring is so exciting even though it is exam season, the sun is coming out to say hello and finally my outfits will consist of bright colours and no more red jacket. In fact yesterday I went out without a coat, for once in England it was 18 degrees, for those who live in a hot country, 18 degrees is very hot for us British folk. We don't see a lot of sun but you never know that might all change because of global warming. It is quite strange because a few years back, in March we had freezing cold temperatures and even snow but now in 2019 we are having 18 degrees. Anyway we'll see what global warming does to us, in the meantime I hope you have a wonderful sunday.

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts