My CK Sweatshirt





Hey Guys,

Hello from the past, it is officially time to get our heads down and study hard, not long now and exams are going to happen and then another year of education is finally over. I have scheduled some posts for you to make sure you don't miss me too much, so hello from the past, I hope you enjoy my content every week and don't get too bored. I will be back after exams are done, I know I missed a post last week and there might be a few missing here and there but I will make it up to you guys, I like to think I always do. 
But till then we have spring to look forward to, and although we are losing an hour of sleep next week it is mother's day.. just to remind my british folk. I will be busy trying to make or maybe buy food for 4 families. GOOD LUCK TO ME! I would love to hear what you guys are doing for your mum next week, let me know by messaging me or commenting below. Anyway back to spring, I literally cannot wait. I have had enough of lugging around a jacket and getting random colds out of no where. Like in this shoot, I want the sun on my face, no jacket and to be honest a little less stressed from studying. 
I love love love my calvin klein sweatshirt because it goes with EVERYTHING! You literally can't get any outfit wrong. Wake up in a rush, wear this sweatshirt. Want to look good kinda smart, wear this sweatshirt. I love it and I'm sorry if you see it in more of my Insta posts. actually.. SORRY NOT SORRY. bleh... skirt from New Look but who needs a skirt when you got a CK oversized sweatshirt. 
Any-who-who, I'm off to bed see you again next week. Mwuah x

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts