Happy Easter!





Hey Guys,

Yes I know this isn't much of an easter post but I'm wearing my favourite JNB tee which makes me feel very eastery. Easter was always a time where we made new ideas happen with planning new events. With the additional study on the side. This easter the weather has been amazing. Not very great if you have exams because this weather means procrastination and not revision. But revision outside is always an option. I've been eager to plan a new event but I have to just write all my ideas down then carry them out once I've graduated. I'm excited to do all these events again, whether it is for charity or just for family. That excitement and preparation was just an adrenaline booster for me. Don't worry I will make time for all that again. Anyway I'm keeping it short today, will see you next week.

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts