The Light at the End of the Tunnel





Hey Guys,

The grind is just beginning but as fast as it is coming, the faster it will all come to an end. For those on easter break enjoy it, don't stress yourselves out relax you know more than you think don't be so paranoid. For those who are like me and have exams in like 2 weeks, stress out. What are you doing please? How are you wasting time on Netflix? Tired? Stop sleeping and more revising! Come on now we gotta do the grind some how, I mean how else are we gonna get our grades? 
Sorry just a little motivation for my fellow students out there.. for everyone else
How's your easter going? Found any eggs yet? Excited to eat chocolate? Ready for another year of that lent promise to be checked off the list? No worries there's light at the end of the tunnel. One more week and you can have as much chocolate as you want. I would love to hear what your lent promises this 2019 were, so do comment them down below or message me on social media, links on the side.
What I'm excited for is to finally put more colour into my outfits. As you can see from the images above I've been really into black on black on black this winter, so brighter colours are really needed. I've got on a Levi's t-shirt and jeans with my usual black and pink inikis. Simple outfits like this are really up my street because you can't go wrong. Do you guys have a simple 'go to' outfit, comment them below! 
Also let me know what you want me to see, do or go this summer and I'll try my hardest to achieve them. Let me know what you want to see on my blog this summer, more outfits? travel? or chatting kinda blog posts. 
Let me know and I hope you have a wonderful week.

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts