Fairy Tree








Hey Guys,

Hope you are all well! I'm just going to jump straight into it and say.. Look new layout!! WHOOOPPPP!!!!! DO YOU LIKE IT?? DO YOU? DO YOU? hehe
I'm very very happy! Since my blog's 2 year birthday is coming up, I gotta change things up and make it look a bit grown up. I just love it now, it is just so fresh and feels like a young adult's blog. Let me know if you like the new layout or whether you want me to stick to the old one. 
Whilst we are on the topic of fresh starts I just want to remind everyone that everyday is a fresh start, a new day to make a change or to make a difference. I feel at this time of the year everyone is going through a bit of a struggle. You may be trying to get to know yourself a lil more or whether you are stressed about exams, just don't worry. If you are feeling a lil down; stay strong, remember everything happens for a reason and better things are in store for you. These experiences have been put in front of you to make you stronger, to learn more about yourself and how you cope in certain situations. If on the other hand life for you is a breeze, well push yourself everyday. Push yourself to be the best person you can be so you can make the most out of life. 
Before everything gets a lil emotional I just want to say Happy Mother's day to those amazing Mothers who stay strong everyday to allow their families to get the best out of life. 
See ya next week. 

Outfit:
Top: H&M
Shorts: Philippines
Shoes: Nike
Bag: Topshop

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts