Throwback to PH 15














Hey Guys,

I kinda wanted to do a lil throwback today not because I've run out of content to show you but it is due to me wanting this post to be more about the content of the writing and less on the pictures. I've uploaded a few photos from my Christmas holiday to the Philippines hoping this post won't be as boring as it actually is.
These photos remind me of the good memories that I made that I will never forget. I went on adventures where I flew like Superman and sat in a giant swing that went 10m above the ground. I created memories that will stick by my side till I grow old. Memories that have made me the person that I am today. These memories are made by experiences and experiences are what moulds us to think the way we do now. However sometimes life takes a turn for the worse. There are things you just don't expect or just wished didn't have to happen. Unfortunately they happen. They happen for a reason. They allow us to mature; to learn about ourselves and the strength that we have. These trials are put in front of us because God knows we have the strength to cope with them. Whether you believe in God or not, life puts these challenges in front of us because life believes in the strength we have. It is going to be a struggle and sometimes you may ask the question WHY? 
Why does this have to happen to me? 
Why must I feel this way? 
Why does life have to turn out the way it has? 
Why can't life just be easy? 
Well all I can really say is, everything happens for a reason. We may not know the reason now but we will find out eventually. It may be difficult but we need to continue with our lives every single day as life waits for no one. Life goes on and whether we can overcome the struggle depends purely on our actions. Our families and close friends rely on us, especially our families. No matter what we do or what happens in our lives they depend on us to create the future we desire, not only for us but for them too. We are the ones our families lean on, whether you just started your education or just started a new job. Our families are the reason we do things and get up in the morning. Every person is different and I guess it's dependent on the mindset of the person. But our families rely on us to give them a better future, a future they never imagined. We can't just stop because life doesn't wait for anyone. We have to strive to be the best we can be, to remain positive and appreciative towards what life throws at us. No matter what the struggle is you can push through. You may not believe in what I say but I believe in you. Whether I know you or not, I believe in you and the strength you have. Once you start thinking you can overcome the struggle, you start believing that you can. 

I want to apologise if you didn't like today's post but I feel like many people need some motivation and inspiration. I know many people are going through a difficult phase whether it be due to exam stress or personal struggles, it is okay to feel the way you do. The pain, struggle and sadness you are feeling won't last long. Keep going and stay strong. If you feel like giving up remember there are people out there willing to help you. You are never alone; there will always be someone out there to distract you from the emotions you express and the thoughts you have. 
Two last things I want to say. One good luck to all those who have exams. Don't stress you'll be fine. 
And finally, I would just like to dedicate this post to my godfather, my cousin in law, the father of my godson. 
Ninong we miss you xx

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts