Floral is back








Hey Guys,

YAY!!! It's May! Whoooo! Summer is coming and I am soooo excited. 
Though it may spring this past week the weather has been absolutely insane. One minute it is sunny and the sun is high in the sky; and then the next minute it is snowing. This British weather is so confusing but no matter what the weather is, we need a good outfit. 
For my outfit today I have opted for something different. I am wearing a long skirt which is very floral and makes me look very summery. I bought this skirt in the Philippines as I thought it was so elegantly cute. I didn't know whether it would suit me but I thought I would try it out, and i think it's cute. Long skirts are very risky for me because I am so short but I like it and maybe just maybe I might wear them more often. 

I hope you like this lil post and I'll see ya next week <3

Outfit:
Jacket: Forever 21
Jumper: Hollister
Top: New Look
Skirt: Philippines
Shoes: Converse 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts