Freshers










Hey Guys,

Uni has officially started and I'm already exhausted. Travelling back and forth, travelling sometimes over 2 and a half hours twice a day has been an absolute stress but we'll get use to it. A lot of my friends have moved their stuff and are getting ready for that freshers week. Sorry to the party kids but freshers week doesn't really excite me. Call me boring but I would rather sit at home with a movie and popcorn and anyway I don't think that these freshers "activities" are anxiety friendly.
Making decisions is difficult as there are always disadvantages to every situation. Making the wrong decision could lead to struggle and stress but it is a lesson that you learn. In turn any decision you make can make you into a better person. It allows you to learn from your mistakes and how to fix them. It teaches you to become more aware of what you are doing and the future choices that you make. So for those going to freshers parties remember, it is your choice, have fun but try to make the right decisions. I know the people who read this are smart and will look after themselves. 
For those going uni and need outfit inspiration whether boy or girl, watch out I may have something on that good good planned for you. 
Good luck for those starting uni and making new friends. 

Outfits:
Top: Topshop
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Topshop 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts