It's School Time!













Hey Guys, 

Guys my event is over and I'm so sad, I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life now. Okay well I do but you know what I mean. We worked on that event for around 4-5 months and well it was a success but I will talk about that more next week when I can show you all the photos, videos and more. 
Since my event is over now, that means.. Its SCHOOL TIME! Are you guys excited to start a new year, a new exciting adventure and a new chapter in the book? Life is changing, people are moving on and well it's time to make new friends. For those changing school good luck, just be yourself and don't panic because I'm sure you will find new friends. For those going up a year, do not stress you'll be fine the stress won't last for long and it will all be worth it in the end. For those going into A-Levels I have one thing to say, is this really what you want to do? What is your aim at the very end? And finally, do you really want to do A-Levels? For those taking GCSEs good luck, just work hard. And for those going into uni, my advice for you is, don't spend too much. I'm just going to keep this short as I am very tired from yesterday so see you next week and for those starting school this week, good luck and have fun. 

Outfit:
Top: New Look
Shorts: Philippines
Denim Shirt: Bershka 
Bag: Longchamp
Shoes: Nike 

Have a lovely evening.
~JJ~

Popular Posts