Last Hint of Sunshine









Hey Guys,

Autumn is here. It has been raining for the last few days and it has been so cold and sad. I miss the sun and the hot weather of Spain so I have a lil throwback for you from my trip. This past month has been so hectic with all the event planning and all the rehearsals, that I haven't had the time to relax. Whilst I was on holiday I continued to do some work for my event. With so much to do in such lil time it was difficult but we got it done. There wasn't a lot of stress before the event as everything seemed so in control and then the stress hit us. A couple of our performers let us down and caused us a lot of trouble as we had to alter the programme we created. Nevertheless we had fun and we raised over £700.
Now despite all the fun we had, it's time to move on. School is starting and well friends are moving on. I'm excited to start a fresh make new friends and just see where life takes me. It's hard to move on because of all the memories we've created but whatever happens people become either a blessing or a lesson. Either one of these is best for us as it moulds us into the people we need to become. The new friends we find will be the friends that we hopefully keep for life. The first few months will be difficult, settling in and trying to make something of ourselves but whatever you are doing you will get by. Whether you are going to uni, taking an apprenticeship or working, I wish you good luck. For those going to school, work hard but enjoy yourselves. 

Outfit: 
Shorts: Philippines
Slippers: M&S

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts