Advent Calendars





Hey Guys,

I can finally say with confidence and without being judged that Christmas is around the corner. I am so excited for Christmas so I am kicking it off early with this early post of advent calendars. Those of you who have a lil more extra time on your hands or want to make something more personal then this is the DIY for you. They are simple to make requiring only 4 main bits. The hardest thing about this DIY is to think of something different to give every single day. 
So to make this simple DIY all you need is some card, wrapping paper, glue, a pen, twine and some pegs. I first off took my card and cut out a shape; whether it be triangle or shaped like gift tags, anything will do. I then copied this and make 23 other ones. I then took my wrapping paper and wrapped the card glueing the edges down. I then took a pen and wrote numbers on each card and finally wrote a lil message at the back. For each day you can write a quote to allow the person to be inspired and motivated for the whole day. Another option, which I did, is a treasure hunt. Every single day before Christmas has a riddle on the back of each card. The riddle or rhyme has a clue to where the person can find their gift for the day. I think this will be great fun for the person and yourself making it more enjoyable to give gifts. Not only this but it allows you guys to bond and have a lil more interaction if you don't already. 
It is just a lil bit of fun for the day in order to keep a smile on your faces.
I hope you enjoyed this weeks post and maybe come back on Thursday for a surprise post?

Have a lovely day. 
~JJ~

Popular Posts