#JJStylesMen #3 | Denim Donuts

















Hey Guys,

This fuzzy donut above in the middle of the street is called Ryan, and by the way we are talking about the human and not the dog, hehe. This donut is an awesome kid who can sing and dance even when told not to. He wasn't a great model at first but when distracted and not focusing on the camera his actions were very natural making him very easy to work with. This donut can wear anything and pull it off, I know he is very lucky. 
So I got him to wear a denim jacket. Denim was very popular at the end of 2016 and yes I pretook these photos because I am such an organised blogger, when really lets be real I aint that smart otherwise it wouldn't be so Autumnal but roll with it. 
The white tee and hoodie allow the denim jacket to stand out and allow the scarf's colour to pop as well. It is just a very simple outfit that looks super great. Please though when wearing denim please don't double book, though yes it may be in fashion but it is just too much. 
Last but not least, hi to my lil furry friend Eevee, she misses you guys, she wanted to pop by and say hi. 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts