Happy Early Valentines










Hey Guys,

Another sunday another blog post! Hehe
I'm wearing a pinafore dress which at first I didn't think would suit me but in these photos it isn't too bad. This was a super straight pinafore dress giving no shape however due to the V-line neck there is definition in the dress. This dress is cute especially the colour and it makes me want to wear other things that are out of my comfort zone. It would also be a cute outfit if one is going on a date for valentines. Hopefully you are more lucky than me so you can wear things like this to make your day super special. For those who have lectures or are doing nothing I mean you can still wear cute outfits like this and go mcdonalds or something. Their mcflurry will be totally worth it. So get out there, out of your comfort zone and enjoy your day today. 

Outfits:
Dress: New Look
Top: Topshop
Bag: New Look
Shoes: USC

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts