Mango Tree









Hey Guys,

Okay yes I know I'm late in uploading so sorry hehe, but its okay I'm here with another review. So this weekend we celebrated my uncles birthday at Mango Tree there food was awesome although their proportions weren't as great. Their starters, in my case, crispy prawns which were spicy, but these were too spicy. They were super good but super spicy. 
My mains which was duck was soooo good. The rice was so light and tasted fresh and didn't taste as plain as normal rice you make at home. With my mains although it was hella good there was not enough meat. The ratio between the duck and the rice was not proportional at all. There was just too much rice for the meat. 
This is also the case for the dessert, the banana and chocolate pudding. In this case there was not enough chocolate and hazelnut for the banana bread. However other than this it was good. The adults were all complaining that there wasn't enough light but it wasn't too bad. The service was good as the waiters were super friendly and helpful. Though they were super friendly I think that the service wasn't fast enough but it may of been because there was a lot of us. Overall it was a good experience and I do recommend going to eat there especially if you want to have their pad thai and have a cheeky drink as their options are endless.

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts