#JJStylesMen #3 | Our Mini Shopping Trip





Hey Guys,

I've kept this blog post for a long while now possibly for a year or two. It was one of the first collabs me and Harry have done but not been uploaded. I love this post as it is so simple and well it shows our true personalities. I cannot wait for the days where I can go with my friends to another country whether planned or spontaneously. Those days I am craving for. Well to be honest a friend trip is happening next year when the Jam N Bakers crew take over the Philippines. I am so excited for it. I'm also craving a shopping trip where I can buy bags and bags of stuff and have no care in the world but the student life is so hard. Anyway for now study hard and I'll see ya next week. 

Outfit: 
Scarf: Pull and Bear
Top: River Island
Jacket: Zara
Jeans: Pull and Bear
Shoes: Adidas 
Bag: Spain 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts