Farmyard Walks










Hey Guys,

Going for a walk in the countryside is one of my favourite things to do. When you walk all that is on your mind is to not step in poop. For my walk I paired ripped jeans with this cropped hoodie I DIY and a pair of grey trainers, which was probably a bad idea. I'm obsessed with these ripped jeans but I feel like I may cut some more holes in them and resew some of the holes that are already made. So yes I guess I'm obsessed but they aren't perfect. My cropped hoodie is a DIY that I made from a hooded dress from Forever 21. The dress didn't really suit me due to the shape it gave my body so I thought instead of giving it back since I really liked the colour, I just cut into something I now wear like all the time. My one complaint is that the hood is super heavy but thats all. I enjoy cutting my clothes and DIY-ing them into something better. Try it out and let me know how it goes.

Outfit:
Cropped Hoodie: Forever 21 (originally a dress)
Shoes: Nike

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts