Out and About in Kingston





Hey Guys, 

Just a simple lil post of when me and my friend Greta were waiting for the boys to turn up to our shoot. I super love the first picture and wish I was wearing something a lil more flattering but hey ho there's always a next time. I love the river in Kingston as it makes me feel like I'm near home and yes I may be closer than some it is still quite a trek. You can walk by the river and always see someone sitting there enjoying the sound of the water. Whether these people be with friends or by themselves, everyone just loves sitting and enjoying the wonderful scenic views Kingston has to offer. I now sound like a walking talking advert for Kingston but honestly I feel so at home with this place. 
At that note I'm leaving this short and will say see you next week.

Outfit:
Hoodie: H&M
T-shirt: Brandy Melville
Leggings: H&M

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts