Blush Me Up Hoodie










Hey Guys,

Yup I know I've been slacking with the blogging I'm so sorry, its just uni is a big baggage that I am carrying at the moment. Holidays are coming soon after this struggle so I will fix up and give you content. To catch up on what I am doing I upload videos on the Jam N Bakers youtube page; I may not be in most of them but at least you know I am alive and doing something for you guys.
Anyway back to this week's post, I'm in a cute pastel coloured hoodie. This salmon/ pastel pink/ peach colour is so in fashion at the moment and it makes me so happy as I love this colour. This colour can go with most outfits especially denim jackets.
Hoodies are a must at the moment too, though it is super cold still so I wouldn't recommend wearing just a hoodie. I can not wait for the days where it is warm enough to wear just a hoodie because they can make any outfit change instantly. Not only this but wearing a hoodie as a dress is my absolute weakness. Though do NOT buy those hoodie dresses, just get hoodies from the men's section they work better than ever. If you don't believe me look at the photos above; yup that's from the men's section. You're welcome :D 
Hope you like my hoodie tips, more to come. See you next week.

Outfit:
Hoodie: TK Maxx
Leggings: H&M
Shoes: Nike 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts