#JJStylesMen #5 | A Stroll in the Park









Hey Guys,

Yup #JJStylesMen is back, it seems like this was quite popular before, I don't blame you guys I would get sick of my face too. But wow we have already done 5 of these #JJStylesMen posts, it doesn't seem like a lot but I am proud that I have managed to even ask guys to be on my blog. Anyway my model this month is Justin, yes he looks super young from these pics well lets just say these photos were taken a very long time ago. 
Simple outfits are a must, it is outfits like this that allow your personality to get through. I feel for guys simple is better, makes them look more presentable. Justin is wearing a bomber jacket from New Look with a plain white tee from H&M, joggers from asos and Nike on his feet. If you are wondering about the necklace I believe it is from Emporio Armani.
I will have another #JJStylesMen every other month just like before with hopefully a variation of different guys. 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts