My Summer Nails



Hey Guys,

I know summer is over but I thought I should show you my nails before summer is super super over and it is time for autumn nails. I don't usually show you guys when I have fake nails on because well I just stick them on, quite lazy I know. My nails are the Hall of Mirrors by Elegant touch. I really like them but they don't often last. I like how you can cut them down to the size you want and how they have so many different sized nails in the pack. Many people, including my sometimes, say that fake nails are a waste because I mean they last a week and cost like £8 when you can buy one nail varnish, use it for a long time and it's half the price. Well the girly and lazy side of me says, sorry but they cute. These were super easy to put on and easy to shape to how I like it. What I didn't like specifically with the "colour" or design was that the hollo pattern faded on the sides of the nails after a while which was a big shame. 
Anyway I hope you like the double upload and I'll hopefully see you next week.

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts